1. When you use the services contained on our website you will need to provide certain Personal Information such as your name and e-mail address. We will store this Personal Information and use it to provide you with information and otherwise for the normal use and improvement of our web site. If you would like to review or modify any part of your personal information then you should email us at email@example.com
2. We may transfer or disclose Personal Information to other companies, to our professional advisers and to such other parties as we consider necessary, in the administration of our web site and our related business or if required to disclose such information by law.
3. We may also use the Personal Information, and similar Personal Information you may provide us in response to any user surveys which you complete, to aggregate user profiles and, unless you opt out by contacting us as described in 10 below, to send you information about new products and services which we think may interest you. We may also pass your Personal Information to our business associates and affiliates (including those outside the European Economic Area) who may contact you with details of products or services which may interest you, but you can always tell us not to do this by contacting us as described in 10 below.
4. To enable us to monitor and improve our web site, we gather certain aggregated information about you when you use it, including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, the URL you came from and go to and the parts of our web site you visit.
5. We may aggregate statistics, traffic patterns and related site information and disclose such aggregate data to third parties for marketing, advertising or other promotional purposes but such aggregate data will not include any Personal Information.
7. All Content submitted to us will become the property of ROSSCO throughout the world except any portion of the material that is Personal Information. You have sole responsibility for the Content which you submit to us for publication on the Site and you shall indemnify and shall keep us fully and effectively indemnified on demand from and against all actions, claims, losses, liability, proceedings, damages, costs, expenses, loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption and other pecuniary or consequential loss (including legal costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by us and arising directly or indirectly out of the publication of material submitted by you to us.
8. While we will take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of any Personal Information you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of providing information on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or in wilful default.